- A Website that has a Cloud Run CAD Program
- It essentially just is used for something akin to FreeCAD Workbenches but for Work Cell , Robot Cell , and general Mechanatronics stuff
- It used Aluminum Extruison , Pnuematics and various Motors/Sensor/Controllers, and Robotic Arms
- Once can even make a BOM from all of it and order
- Find out where this stands IP wise; can you extract files from it and use them as you like; do they "own your designs"
- Pricing; how does it compare to other options for the hardware, and is the software free?