Video of Interest
Last updated May 2018.
A Video of Interest is a terse yet rich video equivalent of a Cover Letter or Letter of Interest.
Please create a 4-5 minute video introduction of yourself and your interest in applying for the OSE immersion training and Fellowship. This is only for the 5-week program starting late August. If you are interested in the 1 week OSE Boot Camp - please go to Open Source Microfactory Boot Camp. Please review the OSE Crash Course before responding, and then tell us:
- Your name and where you are located
- Are you available for the full onsite duration between August 25 - September 31, 2018?
- Will you need financial assistance?
- Why you are interested in the OSE Immersion program?
- How do the goals of Open Source Ecology align with your interests?
- Specific qualifications and skills relevant to pursing the OSE Fellowship?
- What are your near term and long term professional goals?
- What your ideal day in your life would like if you were to work with OSE?
- What your ideal day would like like if you were to do something other than the OSE Fellowship?
- Do you think that there is knowledge out there that should not be open source?
- Any other insight or feedback that you'd like to share?
Upload this video to a video-sharing site such as YouTube, and send a link to this video in your application
Return to Immersion Program Application