Air Gap (Networking)
- A method of adding security to a network where there is an "airgap" between a network and the World Wide Web / larger networks
- Thus (In theory/most cases...se below) it is impossible for the system to be remotely hacked
- Main use cases are secure data storage, and potentially Smart Homes / IOT systems
Temporary "Trashcan" Section
- PCMAG.COM "Black Hat Researcher Shows Why Air Gaps Won't Protect Your Data"
- reddit-r/homenetworking "Can I use a pi to make an air-gapped network for some smart devices?"