Appliances in New Construction
- Washer and dryer come with 'luxury homes' only? 
- Stoves are expected, but not all homes come with ovens.
- It is very rare for contractors to include a new refrigerator in the mix for new construction homes – either in the US or the UK.
- HVAC is usually not included
- First part does say that oven is included.
- Oven and HVAC are always included - 
- New construction - no fridge or clothes washer because people are typically particular about what they want . Our case is special, in that a condensing superwasher is part of our efficiency brand. But we can leave out the fridge, suggesting that people install a superinsulated superfridge (horizontal).
- New homes have no appliances other than water heater and HVAC 
- HVAC included but fridge negotiable - 
- Fridge, stove, washer dryer usually not included - 
- Fixtures are included - not movable appliances. 
- Could potentially have various "Packages" (Akin to Cars, but without the ripoff prices / lack of modularity )
- Ductwork / Plumbing / Wiring only
- Water Heater and HVAC Package
- D e l u x Water Heater and HVAC Package
- FLOS Package
- All appliances/designs are FLOS (probably by OSE-) designs
- Probably a high overlap with the below package
- Sustainability / Off Grid Package