- 300TWhr of battery storage is necessary to transition to a renewable storage situation 
- Question is more important than the answer in the talk above.
- Future should not be about solving one problem after another. It should be something that gets you excited
- Available reserves of Lithium, and for that matter nickel in Nickel-Iron Batteries - are not sufficient to provide energy storage for transportation - with quick first-principle calculations considered. See World Lithium Reserves
- OSE does not promote battery storage for the bulk of humanity's needs - but instead - Solar Hydrogen Storage
- Batteries are still useful for many electric devices and power tools, such as the Electric Power Cube