Daily Standup Log
Working Doc - Edit Link
Mon Oct 29, 2018
- Updates - Nov 23-25 - London, ON. First Professional Education Teacher/OSE Club Training
- Jan 25-27 - Los Angeles - Filament Maker, Shredder, 3DP
- Build results and discussion. Kit prep - 3mm rod, shaft cutting, frame drilling, frame gluing.
- Followup Survey
- Kit Certification + Kits Fulfillment - needs and date
- Height sensor
- More frame materials - LibreCAD + update CAD for 1/4" edge
- Build Certification - date
- Other revenue ideas - FullBuild? Kits? Other?
- Governance meeting
- Team Building Meeting
- Design Sprint Friday 1-3 PM CST USA
Thu Oct 18, 2018
- Venues secured?
- Marketing - teachcer program.
- Keeping meetings short
Wed Oct 17, 2018
- Workshops Map - 
Tue Oct 16, 2018
- Pivot - 2, 2, 4, 6, 6
- $1100 - overhead per month. $5300 in bank right now.
- Kit Certification
- Marcin goes to work - Jellybox model
Mon Oct 15, 2018
- 20 and Focus. $5300 in the bank after Sara's payment
- 17? Email of nephew; Tulsa OK; AZ guy who wants to travel
- Workshop Venue Selection Protocol
- Need to link Google Ad and Analytics accounts
- Legends Calendar
- Printing parts?
- Shipping - $280, 450 lb. Sara - coordinate?
- Venues - Venue Selection Protocol.
- We are sending our first ever survey to the email list
- Part printing?
- Kit prep?
- Parts drop ship - 1 hr
- Design Sprint. Part of teacher training protocol
Oct 10 Agenda
- Marketing progress
- Metrics and weekly goals - marketing, production, products
- Saturday collaboration architecture
- Weekly product - on the wiki
- Dev Template and CAD for lasee cutter
Oct 9 Agenda
- FreeCAD Workflow Intro - big picture
- Printing Parts
- Market Research
- Venue for Oct 27
- 2 More Venues + Posting at microfactory - FreeOTP + Google Authenticator
- Sara: Google Authenticator timezone issue?
- Slack or similar for team?
Oct 8 Agenda:
- Taxonomy on wiki - 2 minutes. Dev Template, Using that as Taxonomy, knowing when to start new pages and at what level of modularity
- Quarterly Product Release - Low 3D Printer Kits on Website. Sara - filament maker. Dixon - Laser Cutter. Alex - assist Dixon on docs. First draft of docs - by end of year. Finish getting parts printed right now.
- Printing reliably - Dixon - 1 printer working. 40 mm/sec + 2 mm retraction. Second - swap out motors.
- Shipping - grinder for cutting rod, drill for hole frames
- 3dp website lesson from Catarina and logins to Sara (Wordpress permissions - Sara)
- Post Nov 3 and 10 events
- Modules for Curriculum - CAD in 1 hour, OSE Development + Taxonomy in 1 hour. The latter is a crash course on 'how to coordinate and keep track of information'. 3rd - from shop - 2nd - one with extruder taken off.
- 3Day Curriculum Definition
- 3D Printer Design Guide and Design Workbench Specification
- Venue secured?
- Marketing plan - hackerspace flyer and hackerspace postings throughout the Bay Area - 3 fablabs, 15 hackerspaces , 13 community economic development organizations in the bay area - . Strategy - visit and post, talk to people if they are available. Free demo of recycling infrastructure + big nozzles. Refine our filament maker to production.
- Clarify date of payment