Development Process Transparency
This page was tagged as a candidate for deletion. If this page does not meet our criteria for deletion, please remove this notice.
(Explanation: content moved to Web Collaboration Strategy)
GVCS Development Process Transparency involves documentation of:
- clarity on the goals
- the identity, skill base, and commitments of the team
- the development process procedures
- evaluation procedures
- decision-making processes
For technical GVCS development, this is satisfied, respectively, by:
- following the 50/2/2 goal
- participants filling out the Team Culturing survey
- following the Web Collaboration Strategy
- adhering to OSE Specifications and calculating an OSE Specifications Score; evaluating GVCS Bid Proposals with the GVCS Technical Review Team
- project funding being voted with the wallets of funders, and the GVCS Development Priorities for any blank votes
For the last point, it may be instructive to develop an explicit voting page. Any donor has the opportunity to vote on a project. A project will be begun upon the necessary GVCS Product Development Prerequisites being met according to the GVCS Development Template.