From Open Source Ecology
- The splitting (lysis) of molecules using electricity
- Can also refer to Electroplating ?
Main Electolysis Feedstocks
- Produces Hydrogen and Oxygen
- Often an alkaline powder is added to increase conductivity over pure water
- There is a PILE of projects/build documentation on these devices, many of which are for Oxyhydrogen Pseudoscience related use cases, BUT the devices themselves may still be of use/worth investigating
- Modern refining method (was more complex chemical wise, need to dig)