Factor e Farm Operations
- PV to electric aquaponic heating for excess day power
- Hillbilly Heater upgrades for winter heat via greenhouse thermal catchment
- Wood Cutting for Winter - One week per month. Needs tracked forestry vehicle for effective work
- Future - pelletizing and operating pelletizer stoves for heat. Far future: solar hydrogen may be evaluated, but pelletized biomass appears to be a good choice. By design, underground housing with solar gain should reduce energy needs by 80-90%.
- Rocket stoves may be used in the future
Items and Protocols
- Take off all sheets after workshops and call Maysville Laundromat for pickup - Jan at 816.918.5353.
- Maintain and update a wiki page on Hablab, such that all people are aware what to do regarding Hablab - sheets, kitchen, bathroom
- Winterize hablab on Nov 1, and dewinterize on April 1, when programs start again
- Turn on internet
- Get local organic milk from Marie at 816.449.0881
- See Hablab Cleaning Checklist
- Visit the natural chestnut grove - Menards exit on I-29 and go south-east on 169 3 miles on right hand side of road, can't miss it
- 1G line - working on it.
- Acquire a parcel with 1G internet in Maysille - https://unitedfiber.com/maysville/
- Set up commmunications tower pair
- for maintenance (mowing), upgrades, winterization, pool, gravel,