Newbeltpeg.fcstd (file size: 40 KB, MIME type: application/zip)
Warning: This file type may contain malicious code. By executing it, your system may be compromised.
- 1 small 3" zip ties hold a belt teeth together for 12 lb
- 2 small 3" zip ties hold a belt (teeth together) for 29 lb
- With 10 mm long m6 set screw, belt peg 17:29, 14 August 2020 holds the belt, using 2 zip ties in addition - to the 29 lb above. Didn't want to break the scale going higher.
- Zip tie orientation - point them both the same way so they fit in the belt hole of the carriage piece.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||22:59, 17 September 2020||(40 KB)||Marcin (talk | contribs)||Lengthened by 4 mm for bottom Z axis evenness.|
|21:41, 29 August 2020||(29 KB)||Marcin (talk | contribs)||Plugged up so it's easier to screw in a set screw.|
|01:43, 15 August 2020||(22 KB)||Marcin (talk | contribs)|
|22:29, 14 August 2020||(21 KB)||Marcin (talk | contribs)||Smaller thruhole, square hole through one side only.|
|01:23, 14 August 2020||(24 KB)||Marcin (talk | contribs)||Round version for m6 bolt center.|
|22:17, 13 August 2020||(10 KB)||Marcin (talk | contribs)|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
The following 3 pages link to this file: