File:Simplified Filament Extruder.fcstd
Simplified_Filament_Extruder.fcstd (file size: 290 KB, MIME type: application/zip)
Warning: This file type may contain malicious code. By executing it, your system may be compromised.
- Above is a 1/2" auger version. Need to do 1" auger version.
- 2x4 construction for ease and strength
- Inner chamber is the hopper - no hopper needed outside of loading hole next to motor
- Electronics are easy to access on side of the front cover
- Motor mount is 3D printed for ease
- Front is metal for heat resistance
- Flange is welded to eliminate bolt pattern drilling
- Front hole is step drilled for ease. Overdrilled to 1" for nonprecision adjustment
- Insulator can be put on metal plate to prevent plastic from melting
- It took 6 hours to redesign from part library of Lyman Filament Extruder
- Nema 17 stepper with planetary gear drive as low cost drive option
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||12:10, 26 October 2018||(290 KB)||Marcin||Finished with SSR, 2 switches, electrical cover, motor speed controller|
|08:45, 26 October 2018||(121 KB)||Marcin||Added funnel, bolts holes on motor plate and insulator plate|
|08:18, 26 October 2018||(103 KB)||Marcin||Temperature Controller, front and back cover|
|07:39, 26 October 2018||(72 KB)||Marcin||Includes full auger assembly.|
|06:50, 26 October 2018||(45 KB)||Marcin||Motor bolts in correct position.|
|06:40, 26 October 2018||(36 KB)||Marcin||Motor in correct place. Screws added.|
|06:27, 26 October 2018||(36 KB)||Marcin||Box with flange and motor|
- You cannot overwrite this file.