From Open Source Ecology
- Non-Chemical Weeding via essentially "blanching" the weeds via hot flames + gas around said flame
- Effective yet imprecise, mainly used in between rows
- Looks metal af too which is a plus?
- Often done with LPG / Propane / CNG etc currently making this "organic" method not always eco friendly (at least on a NOx / CO2 emmissions standpoint, again complex issues)
- If done with Biogas , RNG , or Syngas based flames, this could be accessable, effective, and eco friendly