Large Covered Structure
- This page goes over what is the lowest cost, fastest to build, permanent, but easily disassembled, structure that offers a large working space free from rain, wind, and snow? *This structure should be based on common industrial materials.
- For an engineered structure - steel is a good option
- Wind-shedding is a good option
Large hoop structure made from 1/2" rebar. - FreeCAD -File:Largehoop.fcstd
Working Document - Original
- On The Need for Dry Storage Areas in CEB Workflows (Similar "Core Issue" Covered)
- Black tee - weld a nut on the tee side and it's a rebar clamp if you thread a set-bolt through the nut - $1.10