Materials Vending Machine
- Essentially a Vending Machine but for all the parts in a Makerspace / Microfactory / OSEH etc
- Batteries (Re: Battery Dispenser )
- Welding Rods / MIG Wire Spools / TIG Wire etc
- Bar Stock + Rod Stock + Sheet Metal
- FDM Filament Spools (Could also be done via pay per mm or g of filament used in your print)
- Paint / Ink
- Screws etc
Existing Open Source Designs
Mr Innovative (YouTube Channel)
- They make various designs for Automated Wire Cutters , Automated Paper Roll Cutters , Automated Sticker Reel Cutters etc
- A Design by the YouTube Channel "Elk" Titled "Bitcoin Candy Vending Machine with Arduino and Koyn Library"
- A Design by the YouTube Channel "How To Mechatronics"
- Reverse Vending Machine (A Similar Concept, but for Recycling Bins)
- Order Fulfillment Center (Same concept but scaled up to the level of a Distribution Center / Big Box Store )
- The Wikipedia Page on Vending Machines (Maybe, not sure if that includes storage / Point of Sale stuff)