OSE currently uses:
- https://webrtc.sipthor.net/conference/ose. Backup is Google - https://meet.google.com/pjd-xfwp-gvh
- Facebook Messenger
- Our working conference call in number in the USA is +1.712.770.5561 with Participant Access Code: 205649#.
- International Call-in Numbers- see list of call-in numbers:
- Check out The World Clock Meeting Planner
- If you are calling from countries other than the USA, you can use the numbers above, or sign up with http://www.rebtel.com/ to get low calling rates. Rebtel assigns a number local to you, so you can call the USA number above via a local number.
- Admin - 
FEFT = CDT = UTC - 5 with DST
Rio de Janeiro
George Town, Cayman Islands (EST)
- OpenMeetings - Open-Source Web Conferencing
- Suggested by Elkos - It's a free browser-based software that allows you to set up instantly a conference in the Web. You can use your microphone or webcam, share documents on a white board, share your screen or record meetings. It is available as hosted service or you download and install a package on your server with no limitations in usage or users.
- NextCloud Complete, self-hosted open source collaboration suite. File sharing, voice/ video, calendaring, everything. AKA your own open source google apps replacement.
- FuzeMeeting - Phone, Skype, and VOIP bridge with HD media and screen sharing, including mobile app meetings.
- True fan Jeb Bateman can host meetings in his basic account for up to 25 participants.
- Pligus - http://www.pligus.com