Newest on Top
- Seed Home 2. Here we solve housing while including off-grid solar as a standard feature.
- CEB Microhouse Build in Belize - proof of concept achieved for block laying at a rate of 30 block per minute under experimental conditions.
- Seed Eco-Home. The eco-home aspect is emphasized. This is our first build of a potentially highly replicable structure for the common man.
- Microhouse 4
- Microhouse 3
- Faculty House
- Microhouse 2
- Microhouse 1
- Hablab - CEB. South wall is 3' thick with 2' of block and 1' of straw insulation.
- OSE Workshop
- Original OSE Workshop - CEB on gravel and plywood base. Bricks laid in winter with freezing cement.
- Cordwood Hut. $400 in materials and a lot of labor, no easier than the earthbag.
- Earthbag Hut. $600 in materials and a lot of labor.