The Microhouse is one of the 50 GVCS machines - an honest living machine for humans. It is not unlike an Artificial Uterus that provides a living environment to the unborn.
The Microhouse project evolved to the Seed Eco-Home in 2016, as we release the Seed Eco-Home 2 product in 2021, followed by CEED Eco-Homes after 2021.
Newest on Top
- Seed Eco-Home 4 aka Rosebud 3 - the third model of Rosebud. That is not the same as Seed Eco-Home 3 - which was a structure build of 24 on center design in 2021. Rosebud 3 is $336 more expensive for 2x6 9' precut studs - of which about 40 (less than 48) extra are needed.
- Next prototype for 2 week builder crash course - Seed Eco-Home 3
- Seed Home 2. Here we solve housing while including off-grid solar as a standard feature.
- CEB Microhouse Build in Belize - proof of concept achieved for block laying at a rate of 30 block per minute under experimental conditions.
- Seed Eco-Home. The eco-home aspect is emphasized. This is our first build of a potentially highly replicable structure for the common man.
- Microhouse 4
- Microhouse 3 aka Faculty House
- Microhouse 2
- Microhouse 1
- Hablab - CEB. South wall is 3' thick with 2' of block and 1' of straw insulation.
- OSE Workshop
- Original OSE Workshop - CEB on gravel and plywood base. Bricks laid in winter with freezing cement.
- Cordwood Hut. $400 in materials and a lot of labor, no easier than the earthbag.
- Earthbag Hut. $600 in materials and a lot of labor.