- A Design Princible Promoting Complete Streets / Walkability, Higher Density Than Suburbs etc so as to reduce (in theory...se below) Urban Sprawl , Eco-friedly principles, and community via public spaces/community centers etc
- This needs a clearer definition?
- OBI Aesthetic
- Group Housing (a common, but not essential per se aspect of new urbanism, also only ever medium level, not skyscrapers)
- The Wikipedia Page on New Urbanism
- A CNU . org Article "The death of New Urbanism is greatly exaggerated"
- A Medium . org article "New Urbanism: a bandaid on a failed urban form"
- An article pointing out how it must be taken into acount with how it fits into the whole, and not be a echo chamber/bubble, and just be a psudo-utopia that actually ADDS to urban sprawl
- "Drawbacks of New Urbanism" Similar points as above, mainly the issue of "retrofit-ability" due to how major roads and skyscrapers in a city can't exactly dissapear etc