OSE Campus Social Contract
- Each individual brings with them a high value, open source, Distributive Enterprise business model that serves as a foundation for the community. The baseline is $4k, about the world average income.
- Individuals that do not have such a model are trained to operate within an existing one that is available in the OSE Campus's repository of open economic knowhow
- In OSE case, we do 10x higher efficiency of consumer goods (cars, household goods, manufacturing machines, etc) by virtue of simplicity, transparency, modularity, and design-for-repair - making lifetime design feasible in specific areas of operation. This reduces operating costs in these areas 10x.
- We provide basics (food (perennial polyculture, [[Miracle Orchard, Aquaponic Greenhouse, dairy, basis food processing facilities); mobile and stationary fuel = charcoal ((see related Water Char Fuel, electricity=solar + wind + charcoal from integrated polyculture based on Afforestt refertilization and Soil Food Web of Ingham; water via charcoal and ozone purification, rooftop, reservoir.
- Grow trees. Fuel, nursery, lumber.
- 2 hours of local production: housing, food, cars, agruculture, heavy machines, technology, biomass harvesting for soil food web, charcoal fuel, sawmill, lime concrete production, gravel. Cost of living is thus zero.
- You buy in to buy out at the bottom for $10k like Chick-fil-A. Vetting is a relationhip-based via franchise, STEAM Camp, or other work.
- $10k is just a number and may not reflect the real price. The number is from 1-100k depending on individual.
- Annual cost - internet/population, gravel/population,
- Food: vegetables, nuts after 5 years, transition from chicken, egg, wheat, barley, bakery, dairy, sweets (sorghum). Perennial crop basis. Requires lifetime design tractor/implements as the key to success, and techniques. Pit greenhouse + aquaponic greenhouse. $2400 (80% of average food cost, or $200/month) for 6 people.
- Housing: OBI modular units, $5k per person
- Utilities: solar + wind + backup generator + saturated water.
- Fuel - charcoal. Tree Yields Per Acre. Selective thinning of forest area as well as harvesting of waste can produce massive amounts of wealth.
- Premise is that the requirement is minimal, but it requires the time to learn the efficiency required for such minimal time commitment
- Advancement: 25% survival, 25% R&D minimum. Those who spend more than the minimum advance to higher positions.
- Accounting - logging we already do. We keep track of contributions as a transparent form of accounting. How to integrate with quantification of company returns as in Mindey's work?
9 core enterprises cover 80% of the Cost of Living
- 3D Printer with plastic recycling
- Agriculture - uses steel, engines, soil, precision machining for integrated polyculture, with fuel from its products (cellulose)
- Steel making and alloying from scrap
- CNC on metal with grinding - precision parts and bearings, up to engines, pumps, motors, rockets
- Lumber making - houses and sawdust for composites
- Motors - electric rotary and linear (injectors, solenoids). Electric power and power trains.
- Engines - flexible fuel, electronic fuel and camless
- PV hybrid velocar. Bycycles and cars in one, from plastic, metal, motors, engines.
- Fuel - charcoal is one of the easiest renewable fuels known, simpler to store than hydrogen.
- Scrap metal and plastic - make everything
- Trees - make lumber and sawdust, plus charcoal for graphite, carbide, and fuel
- Sand - makes PV and semiconductors
- Rocks - make roads and concrete. And calcium carbide.
- Clay - with trees, sand, rocks makes soil; makes aluminum; makes ceramics
- 3D printing
- Heavy machines
- Biomass harvesting (wood chips, bales) and charcoal fuel
- Lime concrete production and rock crushing
- Video production
- Water production. Charcoal production and water production go together.
- 3D Printing
- Construction - lumber production
- Agriculture - food production
- Horsepower (engines - electrical and mechanical)
- Charcoal Fuel (eventually oil). Or Char Water Fuel.
- Water production
- IT and AI
- Marketing - video and marketing