OSE Clubs Curriculum
- FreeCAD Collaborative Literacy.
- OSE Specifications. Not complexity but towards simplicity. Product ecology ex CNC Circuit Mill + laser. Then CNC torch table. Product Ecologies.
- Product Ecologies. Off Grid Microfactory. Construction. Agriculture. Energy. Mobility. Open Source Materials Production Facility.
- What is Open Source. OSHWA definition. 4 Freedoms. CC licenses. Fake open source. Academic open source. Licensing. Brand and Logo usage. Disributive Economics. OSPD.
- Extreme Manufacturing. Efficiencies required for complex builds in One Day.
- Design Libraries. Part libraries, interface libraries. How to document them on the wiki.
- Wiki Taxonomy. Module Based Design. Machines. Modules. Development Steps taxonomy. OSHW Taxonomy.
- Parallel Development. Concept, design, prototyping, documenting. Incentive Challenges. Collaboration architecture for a 24 person team.
- Large Scale Parallel Development. Collaboration architecture for a 100-1000 person team. Scaling to a 1000 person team for design in a day.
- Ambassadorship. OSE Clubs Introduction. Involvement Email. Starting other clubs in different locations: Invitation Email to Prospective Club Members.
- How to create conceptual drawings. Using Google Presentations and drawing capacity
- How to use the wiki and keep a work log. Why is keeping a work log important? How to coordinate with many people around the globe.
- FreeCAD 101.
- Modular Design Logic - Design logic and workflow: how to conceptualize complex design based on primitives and existing parts - and how to divide such work between many people. Module-based design: How to see the forest through the trees.
- Basic Tools and Their Use.
- Arduino 101
- Kdenlive 101 - Using graphics assets for videos. Green screen recording.
- How to Run an Incentive Challenge. Why do an incentive challenge? Raising funds. Defining scope. Selecting a judging team.
- Robotics Construction Set. Universal axis and tool heads. Scalability
- Tractor Construction Set. Tractors and Heavy Machine design.
- KiCAD 101
- Open Building Institute. Housing construction via modules in FreeCAD.
OSE STEM Camps
(see OSE STEM Camps)