- Financial independence
- Solving pressing world issues
- Collaborative design
- Transparent and inclusive economy of abundance
- Creating an infrastructure for workign on pressing world issues
- Lifestyle design for solving pressing world issues
- Open source technology
- University and education
- Open source product development
- Creating a culture of infinite possibility
- Rapid learning
- Increasing biodiversity
- Interdisciplinary and
- Systems transformation
- Evolve to Independence
- Movement entrepreneurship for solving pressign world issues
Negative vs Positive
Bylines and Whitepapers of Organizations Aiming at System Transformation
- The Nature Conservancy - conserving land and water on which all life depends
- World Biz Council on Sustainable Dev - . Fascinating - the paper states exactly nothing regarding what is to be done or what the issues are.
- Small sector of population interested in solving pressing world issues
- Whole population joining this effort.
- But can i be more specific?
Imagine a world based on collaboration. Where we solve pressing world issues.
what is the best writing on solving pressing world issues
- https://www.humancondition.com/?video=video-the-interview - the core underlying condition of humanity is our psychology, not genes. Every person is fundamentally good. Psychological reintegration is the answer. Cooperative, loving existence. Humans are foundamentally cooperative and loving, this time fully conscious.
- Glboal Good Fund - Social change entrepreneurs 
- https://80000hours.org/ - In-depth conversations about the world's most pressing problems and how you can use your career to solve them.