- A mix of a video game, a simulation software, and a design/planning software
- Integrates OSE Machines, OSE Devices, OBI Buildings, OSE Infastructure to make a hybrid between "SatisFactory", "Cities: Skylines", and "Farm Simulator"
- May start out in development more as a game, -but if enough work is put in (and/or code is sourced from other projects), it can also act as a simulation program for:
- City Planning
- Transportation Planning
- Farm/Industrial Managment
- Vehicle Training (with the Open Source Simulation Construction Set it could be used as a simulator for using heavy equipment, driving etc
- Building Design
- Factory Design
- Vehicle Design
- Can lead to intresting ideas, as well as bring people into feilds they may not have found intresting:
- KSP took literal rocket science (albeit minus some innacuracies) and mad it accesable and "cool"
- City Skylines makes City/Transportation Planning fun and accesable
- Farm, Driving, and Flight Simulators are Commonplace (Also for heavy machienery etc these can be useful training tools
- Need to merge all of This into here
- Not too relevant for now, so going on the FAR backburner
- Am bringing this up in the somewhat dormant OSE Game section of the OSE Discord to see if anyone else wants to "take it"
Industry Examples that can be used for ideas
- The Wikipedia Page on open-source city-building games - most seem pixalated like old sim city, citybound seems promising, and is actively developed
- Thrive Game [] (may be possible to merge both games ?)