- An Open Source Pick and Place Machine
- Steven's replication, documented on their Youtube Channel
- Also potential SME ?
- The first in a WONDERFUl, Well documented, recent series on this, by them
- This fork of OpenPNP/design was untitled, then was called "Index PnP" but due to a Cease and Desist Order they had to change the name, so it is now Lumen PnP made by the COMPANY Opulo ! It was absolutely amazing to watch a product develop in real time from conception to commercial launch, and it excites me for OSE's future!
- For further OSE documentation of the work being done by them go to the Lumen PnP and Opulo dedicated pages