Open Budgeting Standard
- A Standard for How to Have Transparent Accounting for a Business / Larger NGO
- Essentially shows "where each dollar goes" (to an almost hyper-specific extent)
- Thus it (should) be incredibly hard to hide fund siphons / "overpricing"
- It works in combination with Open Pricing Standard to form the basic structure of the Open Source Economy (transparent economy may be better branding?)
- Given this is far more complex a topic than the Open Pricing Standard (which is complex in it's own right) this page/topic may need an accountant SME for proper writing about what this could look like / anything similar currently in existence?