Open Source Basic Oxygen Furnace
- A flammible gas fueled furnace modified for steelmaking and ore purification
- Uses a highly insulated container with one or more air intakes that burners/torches are stuck through, as well as an oxygen lance in the top
- Is expensive, but allows for steel production and ore purification
- Steel Making
- Ore Refinment
Existing Open Source Designs
"The King Of Random" 's "Mini Metal Foundry"
This More Large, and Sophisticated Design by "OldTown"
Minimum Viable Product
- Lets Shoot for 100 Uses Before Failure
- Then add an oxygen lance in the top