Open Source Gas Burner Furnace
- A flammible gas fueled furnace for melting metals
- Uses a highly insulated container with one or more air intakes that burners/torches are stuck through
- Is inexpensive, but relitively low temperature
- Is more expensive to run than charcoal
- Cheap Metal Melting (aluminium primarily)
Existing Open Source Designs
"The King Of Random" 's "Mini Metal Foundry"
This More Large, and Sophisticated Design by "OldTown"
Minimum Viable Product
- Lets Shoot for 100 Uses Before Failure
- Uses the Open Source Metallurgy Crucible and one (or more) of the following Open Source Gas Burner Torch, Open Source Gas-Pressurized Air Burner Torch, Open Source Gas-Oxygen Burner Torch, or the Open Source Plasma Torch