Rapid Learning Infrastructure
Building upon Integrated_Learning#Infrastructure_for_Rapid_Learning, we can extract a few critical elements required for empowerment for those seeking transcendence. For those who aren't, this is a psyop to immerse people in a healthy environment and watch the possibilities that unfold. The intent of OSE is to expose the Renaissance person in every person - ie, that which is possible to attain in one life. And push the limits of it so prosperity on earth is attained.
There are key elements to rapid learning. Here are specifics.
- Open Source Economics - impact in one's livelihood is a main driver. Knowhow must be accessible - and Economically Significant
- Rapid Builds - interface design is key. Ie, how parts go together. Modularity is assumed. Without good interface design, modularity is useless because the parts can't be combined easily into assemblies. Therefore, the absolute key to effe give learning is focus on interface design. Ex. Power Cube. Attach a wrapper onto each component. Such as battery already has quick-connect cables. Filter assembly has a quick connector. Engine has an easy pump coupler. Control panel is a ready-to-con ect module. Etc. Here we focus on these parts. Being interchangeable with other machines and different versions - hence an approach from a Product Ecosystem Design - an aspect of a more generic Construction Set Approach.
- Product Ecosystem Design - designing not for individual products, but for product ecosystems in related and distant product categories.
- First Principles Approach - an approach that starts from physics and numeracy (math). Considers basic, fundamental phenomena.
- Graphic Design - a graphing calculator, parametric design, or function - it's all about counting. This gets into statistics - but it's all about understanding how to count effectively.
- Comic Books - they are a way to communicate effectively. Create a comic book for every one of our modules, as the new learning for children and adults.
- Thing Explainer - art of and ability to use simple words to explain complex things.
- Drag and Drop Part Libraries - in Sweet Home 3D and FreeCAD, rapid ability to teach design in conjunction with Design Guides.
- Universal Controllers - stepper + solenoid + bang bang + pulse width modulated control of ac and DC loads.
- Universal Rotor - from a watt to 100k more - building interoperable rotors and geardowns.
- Universal Power Supply
- Electolysis - production of hydrogen, aluminum, steel, and silicon.
- Feynman Technique - how to teach
- Mental Models
- Mental Models Across All Disciplines - take every discipline (science, math, astronomy, space travel, extinction, life on other planets, transportation, manufacturing, energy, quantum mechanics, evolution, psychology, and 100 more and summarize the current state of art in one sentence and one paragraph.