- Proceedings to revoke patents can be pursued in New Zealand - 
- Apparently doable worldwide - 
- Apparently yes in the USA - 
- Novelty criterion may be challenged easily. For anyone skilled in an art, extensions of concepts are obvious. By thin account, very little could be patentable as far as 'concept patents' are concerned.
- Proposal for more effective revocation in the USA - 
It is thus a moral imperative for everyone to contribute to wikis or other time-stamped documents to document prior art before obvious, useful innovation is enclosed by private interests only to increase the Gini Coefficient.