User:Dorkmo/Ideas/Microhouse Earth Lodge
small house utilizing a CEB arch covered with dirt.
sand would be used to build on top of and is then removed.
- short outer vertical CEB walls are put in place
- plastic water barrier placed on the outside
- sand is put in between the walls
- dirt is put on the outside of the walls
- sand is added above the height of the walls
- brick arch is begun, sand is added as needed under bricks to support
- plastic water barrier placed over the arch
- dirt placed over arch
- sand pumped out with air?
- only uses onsite building materials
- utilizes lifetrac and ceb press
native american earth lodges