User Contributed Designs
To contribute to OSE design, first get an account on this wiki, and start a Work Log so that others can see what you are working on. Then go to Part Library, download the parts, and begin designing. See the 2 tutorials on how to use FreeCAD to manipulate the modules in the Part Library - OSE FreeCAD Tutorials. If you have:
- a design of any of the GVCS machines
- other useful machines that use the part library
- module designs that are part of GVCS machines
you can post it in the gallery below. In the text, list which existing part libraries you used, add a link to the FreeCAD file.
We are listing all the modules here for porting to FreeCAD format. List here is under development, and could use several Ph.D. theses in machine design to complete.
LifeTrac Construction Set Primitive Modules. These modules are parts that go into a tractor, and can be used to build various other related heavy machines.
- Tractor Construction Set - discussion on the Construction Set concept for heavy equipment
- Bulldozer - has design guides and calculations for basic designs
- LifeTrac Genealogy - past versions of tractors
- Power Cube Genealogy - past versions of Power Cube
- CEB Press Genealogy - past versions of the CEB Press
- Open Source Technology Pattern Language - has a discussion on how machine parts build larger machines
- Open Source Product Development
- Distributive Enterprise