Theory of Large-Scale Production of Instructionals - Instructional Swarms
- Use the template below. Use Fab Tool Icons.
- Or use more advanced template. Use Fab Tool Icons.
Simplified Build Instructions
- Shows use of Fab Tool Icons, text for detailed instructions, clock for measuring the time it took:
- Note that this is not a full procedure, but more a Build Cheatsheet that puts an entire module on one page.
- A full treatment would mean multiple pages, each page committed to one step with pictures of how to do it.
Full Protocol and Sample
- An easy route is using a Google Presentation, which can be printed for the build.
- Start a page called Machine/Module Name Build Instructions
- Embed your document there - see Embedding Google Docs
- Link to your work from your Work Log
- Record your contribution by filling out the Contributor Log Form
How to Swarm on Instructionals