CEB Press v16.09
v16.09 in use without hopper and with manual controls to allow workshop participants to operate the machine hands on:
- 1 Source
- 2 24 Hour Build
- 3 Build Procedure
- 4 Workshop Layout
- 5 Design Development
- 6 CNC Cutting Files
- 7 BOM
- 8 Hydraulics
- 9 Visual Fabrication Diagrams
- 10 Microcontroller Code
- 11 Issue Tracker
- 12 Roadmap
- 13 Feedback
- 14 Links
This is the machine built at this workshop in its present state in Belize. CEB Press v16.09Belize.FCStd
Download FreeCAD source file at File:CEBPressJuneGroup.fcstd. This file contains the version history since June 2014.
24 Hour Build
CNC Cutting Files
Notes: major changes include cost reduction of solenoids by $400 and removal of shaker for a cost reduction of $500.
See new work at CEB Press Controller v16.10
Visual Fabrication Diagrams
Frame Fabrication Diagram
Image is clickable:
Drawer Fabrication Diagram
Arms and Legs Fabrication Diagram
Hopper Fabrication Diagram
Hydraulics Fabrication Diagram
Controller Fabrication Diagram
Code for auto mode operation. Runs on Teensy 2.0++ Current link at:
insert OSE repo link here when ready.
- There should be a CNC marking on the rib for the location of the soil block.
- Front mid plate flange - does one have to be trimmed to make the hopper support fit on the ejection side?
- Are table bolt holes narrowed down already?
- Do CNC cut rings work as the shaft support?
- How much effort does it take to straighten heat warping of frame metal?
- Developer ISO
- Open source cylinders. Advisor.
- Open source solenoid valve. Advisor.
- Open Source Gear Pump.
- Robust 3D printing (3D printer dependency)
- Open source electronics design + workflow
- Open source soil mixer
- Lime burning
- FreeCAD construction set
- Scribus build book - on-demand publishing
- Online sales template + fulfillment instrucions for ANYONE - with license terms, attribution, and terms of sale have to be clear. Ie, anyone contributing or using can make money on this. Just spreading a new culture.
- Brick press manufacturing training
- Super-efficient CEB house instructional. Nonseismic plus seismic.
- OBI Design Guide
- 2 stage hydraulic pump for 1/2 power usage
From one participant: