Factor e Farm Improvements
Some of the needs that arise for Summer X 2021 are:
- Ability to add on-demand housing units on a 1-5/day schedule. We are well-positioned for this with modular construction using techniques proven since 2014 with Microhouse 4
- Rural electrification with 50kW of PV - as in 60x50 area with 1960x1310 mm = 6.4x4.3 feet = 27.5 sf per panel. 1 sm = 10.7 sf. 3000/30 sf = 100 panels - or 50kW. Running DC 72V or 120V grid, with local inversion.
- Large Covered structure for house builder training - sufficient to build 1-2 story house inside.
- More covered structures for materials, sawmilling, block pressing.
- Double-bagged greenhouse for year-round production - dome or 3D printed.
- Plastic, earth, concrete, steel, and strawboard makers. Lamination of strawboard.
Other infrastructure improvement list:
- High T Printer
- Filament maker
- CNC torch table
- Extension of Workshop to the front
- Extend patio over Hablab
- Agriculture trailer
- Pervious Pavement walkway through forest
- MicroTrac operational
- Auger attached
- Auger for LifeTrac
- 5kW VAWT based on universal rotor
- Lathe electric power source and belting
- Universal Track Unit
- Solar Multipurpose Facility
- Hablab rooms finishing
- Siloes cleaning
- ppHumblehut]] Restoration
- ppAquaponic greenhouse pond]] rework
- Microhouse restoration