Leftcorner.stl (file size: 82 KB, MIME type: application/sla)
Warning: This file type may contain malicious code. By executing it, your system may be compromised.
- D3D v19.06 3 - using 1 mm nozzle.
- Custom Profile - File:D3D1906 3 leftcorner.ini
- (note that FeF Microfactory has generic profile) - cuts off 5 mm at bottom. No brim.
- In cold temp - 11C - extruder goes up only to 230C, and that is only at 33% of the above profile. Extruder does have a sock.
- Print came off the bed at 80C bed, winter profile has 100C bed and 8 lines of brim.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||22:07, 18 September 2020||(82 KB)||Marcin||Dummy file.|
|22:06, 18 September 2020||(82 KB)||Marcin||105% for easier fit.|
|04:03, 31 October 2019||(82 KB)||Marcin||In position for printing. Note that 5 mm cut off at bottom comes from profile.|
|00:29, 31 October 2019||(82 KB)||Marcin|
- You cannot overwrite this file.