Sensholder.stl (file size: 62 KB, MIME type: application/sla)
Warning: This file type may contain malicious code. By executing it, your system may be compromised.
- Feb 9, 2019 - placed flat. Great quality of flat surface. Ring acceptable.
- December 28, 2018 - for underslung extruder
- 25 April 201 - Latest Version - 12 long holders
- 21:26, 25 April 2017 version - single holder
- Modified from 2016's holder found in the work document at Auto Bed Leveling. The original file is the 32k file below.
- The modified holder for MK8 extruders with longer heat break is the 48k file.
- D3D Mini Prototype 1 used the 48k file.
- D3D 16" Prototype 1 used the 32k file.
- The 32k file - its holes are too small for an m3 bolt.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||20:32, 9 February 2019||(62 KB)||Marcin||Placed flat. Great quality of flat surface. Ring acceptable.|
|22:16, 28 December 2018||(62 KB)||Marcin||Laid in proper bed position for D3D (stationary) bed.|
|23:14, 25 April 2017||(571 KB)||Marcin|
|21:26, 25 April 2017||(48 KB)||Marcin||Reverted to version as of 21:16, 25 April 2017|
|21:25, 25 April 2017||(32 KB)||Marcin||Original sensor holder. Choose this one for MK8 extruders that have a short heat sink.|
- You cannot overwrite this file.