(Redirected from Folgertech Prusa i3)
Build Instructions According to Module-Based Design
Source of Kit
- See 
Build Instructions from Folgertech
These contain details, but procedures are inefficient and not in the same order as should happen in a swarm XM build. These are modified for the OSE case, though individual details are still relevant.
- Folgertech's Google Drive - 
See Folgertech Prusa i3 OSE Google Drive.
- See copious data points in the spreadsheet at Data Collection
- Automatic bed leveling. See Research_On_Inductive_Proximity_Sensors and Tobbens_Adding_Inductive_Proximity_Sensor_Log.
- Y-carriage bearing holders with 1mm more space for bearings. See File:3xmetali3standoff2 1mmExtraAlongLinBearing.stl.
- SD support -  and 
- Bluetooth support -  and 
- Anti-backlash nut case and belt tensioner - 
- Cable chain, endstop improvements, etc. -  and 
- Libre sensor and fan brackets for Folgertech Prusa found here. Our copy of the same files: File:Induction Sensor Fan Bracket for Folgertech Prusa.zip. Also see elkayem's solution on thingiverse. Print in heat resistant material (not PLA).
- X-carriage with space for 1mm longer linear bearings and easier and more straight belt mounting
- Reddit thread on building FPi3 - 
- Github Community Folgertech Prusa i3 documentation - . No alignment procedure mentioned.
- Extensive list on Folgertech Prusa i3 2020 resources - 
- Build videos - 
- Wikia page - 
- The Folgertech Drive source itself is updated -