- 1 Saturday, August 3, 2013
- 2 Thursday, August 1, 2013
- 3 Saturday, July 27, 2013
- 4 Friday, July 12, 2013
- 5 Thursday, July 11, 2013
- 6 Sat, July 6, 2013
- 7 Sat, June 29, 2013
- 8 Sat, May 18, 2013
Saturday, August 3, 2013
Synced up with John.
Familiarize myself with John's log and what others are working on with the HydraFabber.
Thursday, August 1, 2013
Updated the File:Spindle Mount.skp model with appropriate components and groups.
Saturday, July 27, 2013
Synced up with John and Marcin.
- Take Spindle Mount file and group appropriately
- Right click part > convert to component
- The explosion of the spindle
NOTE: Need to create another mount for the Laser.
Friday, July 12, 2013
Made the File:Spindle Mount.skp model in Sketchup.
Thursday, July 11, 2013
Talked with Ilam who pointed me to the Solid Works eDrawings where I opened the models and found all the measurements:
- Holds DC Motor with OD = 1.083"
- Flush with the bottom of the Motor
- Holds the top part of the Bronze Bushing with OD = 5/8"
- 1.181" below the Top Hole part
- Holds the bottom part of the Bronze Bushing (^OD = 5/8")
- 1.102" below the Middle hole part
The center of all 3 holes are .866" from the back of the mount. The width of the mount is 1.339" (or 39mm). The width of each piece is .236" (or 6mm).
TODO: Build model in Sketchup
Sat, July 6, 2013
Building the spindle mount.
- OD of flexible spider: 5/8"
- OD of bushing: 5/8"
- OD of rigid coupler: 1/2"
- Length of flexible spider: ??
- Length of bushing: 1 1/2"
- Length of rigid coupler: ??
TODO: Need to contact Ilan (or McMaster and SDP/SI) to get specs
Sat, June 29, 2013
Found parts for the Spindle drawing from MIT
TODO: Build a Sketchup model for the mount using the dimensions from the parts.
Sat, May 18, 2013
Working on quick connect tool mount for HydraFabber. *Please coordinate between John Log, Leo Log, Tim Log, and Nate Log - all work related to HydraFabber.