Microfactory Boot Camp - 3D Printer Build Overview
Overview lecture on building the OSE D3D 3D Printer.
We are currently producing a detailed, 400 page Build Manual, which will be released Sep 30, 2018. The current chapters are:
- Frame : 
- Axis X, Y, Z: 
- Extruder : 
- Heated Bed : 
- Control Panel Part 1: 
- Control Panel Part 2: 
- Cable Chain + End Stops: 
- Wire Routing and Final Touches - 
- Final Assembly - 
Supporting Materials Prior to Boot Camp
- Use OSE Linux for this to get uniform results
- Exercise - basic workflow of sketches to 3D, and more sketches on faces.
- See also FreeCAD 101 on the wiki.
- E3D v6 - 
- Parts - 
- Instructions - . Stop at the fan. Use authentic E3D v6 - results not guaranteed with clones.