Electric Motor Design Guide
(Redirected from Motor Design Guide)
Best Candidate for OSE
- Usable power
- Easy to build
- Low cost
- 500W, 2500 RPM - brushless DC, includes ESR circuit design. 73% efffucient.
- I don't see why this simple thing would not be fully functional and immediately workable with the plastic shredder. I am amazed at the small size for the power output. The guy who designed this is pretty sharp.
- The Halbach array one is one option (see 3D Printed Electric Motor) - but the AmazingDIYprojects one seems to be 1/3 the cost and 2x lower weight. Seems like $30 for the mechanical parts.
- Lends itself well to 3D printing.
- Looks completely competitive with off-shelf professional motors - minus some efficiency. But not bad for first functional prototype.