- The OSE Forums are first and foremost structured to facilitate GVCS development towards completion by 2028. Thus, various crowd-source contributions and ways to get involved in microtasks is emphasized throughout to tap the resources of our community. OSE Forum Microtasks.
- Moderators order the appearance of Categories on the OSE Forum landing page - so that the most important things are visible: verify this works correctly
- Users can mute categories to show only ones they are interested in - see 
- Kanban style display - does this let admins create what is effectively a kanban board? Can users drag things around?
- Ratings plugin - can we use this to embed ratings in products?
- Embedding posts for comment purposes - does it works effectively as a discussion thread for a blog post, for example?
Research and Contacts
- Debian Forum administrator
How to Install a Theme in Discourse
- Set up Badges to integrate with OSE wiki development - OSE Developer - FreeCAD, etc. Go by the 8 core points of the Developer Crash Course
- Set up as a Kanban board? - This enforces the view as aiming towards a project. This can be user-selectable, but maybe we enforce the project-base nature at the core.
- Theme components - adjustable through admin. Work this part - there are many details that can be masterminded here.