This is not just a forum. It's a discourse on building the next civilization and solving all pressing world issues - via collaboration as in our Mission. Start with Social Contract, How We Collaborate, and What You Can Do. Also, see Areas of Activity and OSE Crash Course. Developer Crash Course. What Open Collaboration Is and Isn't.
- Listing and topgrading top issues, by country. Example - Outstanding USA Issues
- Top issues - OSE and world related
- Required Reading - OSE's fundamentally creative (longtermist, and explain longtermist and approach if there are immediate crises) approach to.solving pressing world issues.
- RR 2 - OSE Whitepaper on Assumptions and therefore Approach, including sequencing and rollout
- Moderation - Thank you. Your feedback is not consistent with our assumptions. Please read our assumptions and approach. If you question our assumptions, please let us know, and we can collaborate on a new approach based on the updates assumptions. We work transparently and are completely open to changing our assumptions if they are faulty.
- Positioning - solving Pressing World Issues, but not with The Best and the Brightest - ie, need real, practical experience, technical skills, and a connection to building real things, not just policies or programs. An interdisciplinary viewpoint for systems thinking, coupled to practice. Not forgetting about nature. In short - Open Source Ecologist perspective.
Same as OSE positioning:
- Learn to design and build anything
- Learn collaborative design
- Learn how to identify and solve pressing world issues.
- Become ethically financially independent
- Solving housing
- Solving water
- Solving food
- Solving education
- Solving energy
- Solving transportation
- Solving the environment
- Constructive approach. We solve for 19 SDGs - as such:
- Open Source Ecology - We solve pressing world issues. 50 machines and 500 modules for reinventing the technosphere.
- Forum has 19 sections. Corresponding to 19 SDGs. P. 622 MJ26. Image embed.
- Solve housing. Solve food. Solve poverty. Solve classism. Solve energy, education healthcare. Equal opportunity. Etc.
- Feedback loops - use Forum plugin for star ratings throughout OSE.
- One section for general discussion. Welcome.
- Development, OSE Chapters, and Extreme Enterprise are the 3 other sections.
- Always link to wiki articles or blog posts. Welcome guest blog posts for seminal contributions.
- Clear governance regarding trolling to eliminate or block any bad behavior and keep forum quality up. Dealing with Trolls. Make this clear to all users. Note that there are 'soliloquoy' tools in forum software. Install this troll plugin.
- Merciless Edit Policy - Edits may happen. the Forum will be managed so that posts deemed not useful, off-track, or otherwise inappropriate will be removed to keep discussion quality high. Zero tolerance for harassment, misinformation, or other foul play.
- Aspirational and development-focused