(Redirected from OSE Microfactory)
(last updated 4/21)
- Pro - File:D3d pro UG.ini - for the Universal Gearless Extruder. All profiles use the Universal Gearless since late 2020, with nozzle standard of 1.2 mm and 0.4 mm layer height.
- Universal - D3D Universal 2 - File:D3D Universal 2.ini. 1.2 nozzle, 0.4 height.
- Pro 2 - D3D Pro 2 - File:D3d pro 2.ini
- Pro 3 - D3D Pro 3 - File:D3D pro 3.ini
Hint: Note that bed size must be set under Machine Settings in Cura - it is not saved in the printer profile. Note also that Start Gcode has the Extruder steps per mm - OSE extruder is different than the Titan Aero
- Babystepping Correction Data. Settings Data.
- D3D v19.06 1 - File:D3d1906 1.ini. 0.4 mm nozzle. Note: bed temp at 60C for PLA using new heated bed heater element.
- D3D v19.06 2 - File:D3d1906 2.ini. 0.4 mm nozzle.
- D3D v19.06 3 - File:D3d1906 3.ini. 0.4 mm nozzle.
- D3D v19.06 4 - File:D3d1906 4.ini. 0.4 mm nozzle.
- D3D v19.06 5 - File:D3d1906 5.ini. 0.4 mm nozzle.
- D3D v19.11 6 - File:D3d1911 6.ini. 0.4 mm nozzle.
- D3D Universal 7 - File:D3duniversal 7.ini. 0.6 nozzle. Note change in M92 to E100
- D3D Universal 8 - File:D3duniversal 8.ini. 1.2 nozzle. Plotter -File:D3duniversalplotter.ini
- D3D Universal New Zealand - File:D3dunz 9.ini. 1.0 nozzle.
- D3D Pro 2 9 - File:D3d pro 2.ini
- D3D Pro 3 10 - File:D3D pro 3.ini
- D3D Universal 2 11 - File:D3D Universal 2.ini. 1.2 nozzle, 0.4 height.
Production Settings Notes
- Take bed down 330mm - works for 13" frames
- M92 E100 - correct settings for the Universal Gearless Extruder. This reflects a low number of steps for direct drive, compared to M92 E425 from the Titan Aero, which was geared down about 4x.
- Printer 6 needs a new extruder. It overextrudes currently. 70% flow makes it work properly.
Typical Profile File for v19.06
- Using short idler for Z axis may have issues with tilt. Using a full carriage allows for a more constrained vertical orientation
- Side to side tilt of Bed adjustability (not needed) can be eliminated by using a stiff attachment of bed mount to Z carriage. Point of adjustment eliminates final build time.
- Front to back tilt of Bed can be eliminated by equivalent bottoming out of Z axis. Make sure this happens for perfected bed leveling
- Stiff connection of Y to X eliminates any potential loosening of X axis, and eliniates extra interface parts. This facilitates build time, but adds 2 custom parts.
Production Engineering Notes
- When bed temp is above 80C for the printers - the prints do not stick! At 120C, prints fail by coming off the platform.