OSE Regional Charter/Europe
Statement of Purpose
The OSE Europe is chartered for the purpose of furthering the goals and principles of Open Source Ecology. It's aim is to provide a regional structure that will co-ordinate the efforts of European local chapter and Village activities to promote OSE concepts including the GVCS technologies, abundance based economies, sustainable agriculture, and cooperative living.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties of this organization shall include:
- Administration of the formation of local European OSE chapters and villages
- Coordinating the actions and efforts of European OSE chapters and villages by providing (TBD) resources and organization.
- Report on the formation and chartering of European OSE chapters and villages
- Representing OSE at European events
- Organizing, sponsoring, and hosting OSE Europe conferences, faires, regional meetings, etc.
- Governing OSE projects specific to Europe
- Raise funds to support both European and international OSE efforts.
- Find OSE collaborators.
(This may need more thinking and discussion)
(Language is needed there that embodies and refers to the following)
List of initial members of the European organization who will help set it up and run it initially. Include name, email address, and link to OSE Team Culturing page for each.
Eerik Wissenz, wissenz (at) gmail (dot) com
Nikolay Georgiev, nikolay (dot) h (dot) georgiev (at) gmail (dot) com
Robert Anteau, anteau (at) hushmail (dot) com
William Cleaver, willcleaver (at) gmail (dot) com
The OSE Europe shall be lead and run by a person elected (simple majority) annually by representatives from the local OSE chapters, villages, and regional contributors. The president has the authority to create and/or dissolve committees related to European affairs. These committees may include fund raising, promotion, events, village formation, etc. The president may be removed from office by a vote of representatives (two thirds majority) or by the Executive Director of OSE International.