- The Programming of a Robotic Cell in a Simulation rather than using a Computer or Teach Pendant (A Robotics Tool similar in use case to a CNC Pendant )
- It allows for programming of the robot without the need to shut down the Production Line , hence the name
- I guess full capitals is what they use, but it seems wrong so i may need to double check this?
- The Product's Main Page
- It has subcategories for various applications:
- The YouTube Channel "Adam Willea" Self Described as "Hey guys! I'm a Robotics Engineer with FANUC America. I've been programming robots since 2009 and have picked up several useful tips & tricks, so I decided to make a channel to share my experience with you. I hope you enjoy, and have fun coding!" (essentially makes video tutorials / demonstrations of the project)
Existing Open Source Options
- Has integration capabilities with ROS