Open Source GIS
- An open source Geographic Information System software suite
- We are currently planning an Open Source GIS Workshop for July 20, featuring the OSGeo team, John Motloch (pending), and Philip Lewis (pending).
- Outdated info probably?
Would Allow For
- Rainwater Runoff Managment Planning Software - uses elevation, surface/soil type, and weather info to estimate runoff.
- Open Source Autonomous Sailplane Gliding Software - uses elevation, weather, and telemetry to glide autonomously
- Design Planning
- Smart Farming
- Misc spatial analysis
- The Wikipedia Page on Remote Sensing Software (Just dumping this link here until i make a dedicated page on Remote Sensing etc; need to get rid of tabs!)
- This is a good place to start for a list of available software and respective links - http://live.osgeo.org/en/index.html (look under 'contents')
- QGIS also have a load of tutorials here, which I've found useful - http://www.qgistutorials.com/en/index.html
- Recently I came across this open source education initiative which might help with your planning, maybe you've already heard of it - http://www.geoforall.org/
- Open Source Geo-Spatial Analysis Teaching pdf - 
- Course on Open Source GIS and Geospatial Analysis. This is great progress for open source tools coming into wide use in an important field of endeavor. This is relevant to Facor e Farm's site planning, and planning of future OSE campuses. - 
- Qgis is a GPL GIS program. Install Qgis
- A Topographic Map Maker