Seed Home v2 Build Instructions
(Redirected from Seed Home 2 Build Instructions)
- Kitchen Build Instructions by Catarina - 
- Wall module build instructions by Catarina - 
- Generic Wall Module Structure Parts List - Catarina - 
- Wall Modules Design Guide - includes other modules
- Wall Module Build Cheatsheets
- Seed Eco-Home Build Cheatsheets - overall build outside of walls
Construction details - 
Gutter & Top Finishing
- Working doc from Seed Eco-Home 3 - Seed Eco-Home Decorative Trellis Design
See also Electrical Design Guide
Interior of Exterior Walls, 2nd Floor
- Insert fiberglass insulation
- Use 4' long batts - 24" wide
- Staple edges with hammer stapler
- Use 4 pieces per bay
Trim and Siding
Procedure in General
- Mark starter strip location - laser it
- Start trim, garage on right hand front first.
- Do all trim - windows, doors, etc.
Second Story Platform
Also posted at Seed Home 2 Production
Painting Schedule + Build Cheatsheets + Visual Purchasing
- Seed Eco-Home Build Cheatsheets - ttrain a community organization across 10 cities. Market for widespread replication.
- Paint and Stain Doc - 
- Note that the Visual Purchasing doc mixes some build information with BOM information and can contribute to the Build Cheatsheets.
Bathroom and Kitchen
Walls and Panel Construction
- Utilities Locations source - 
- Foundation integration with house detail - Aspen_Foundation#Site_Plan
- Consider Seed Home 2 Workflow - detail on ergonomics of the foundation