Curriculum is built around existing open source tools for various enterprises.
2-4 Year Curriculum Specifics
- IPM 101. Includes microscopy, compost tea, greenhouse, aquaponic, outdoor, food forest, and other. General tools of the trade, common pests, are covered to produce resilient, integrated operations which work on Ecology first, and tabula rasa methods as the second choice.
- Open Source Lab - covers common analytical lab tools from microscopy, spectroscopy, lasers, biofeedback, chemistry, carbon, water, and electrolysis lab. Measurement of pressure temperature, humidity, others plus their controls. Includes photography, photogrammetry, and 3D scanning. Heating elements. Drones. Probes and sensors, IoT. Data collection tion and visualization of different formats, including basics of statistics and analytics.
- Tool and Die 101 - design and fabrication of everything from tubing extruder dies, extruder screws, annular cutters, saw blades, various and sundry cutting, punching dies, and foundry molds. Blacksmithy 101, Coppersmithy 101.
- Automation - basics of DC and AC automation, including encoding, up to robotic arms. Automatic controls of CNC machines, industlstrial processes, and ecological systems.
- Housing 101 - design and build of housing and associated machines focusing on modularity and Extreme Manufacturing. Design of houses, house modules, and building materials. Build and operation of heavy equipment for housing.
- Rapid prototyping. From OSPD, to reverse engineering, to 3d scanning, to cad, to cam. Techniques including 3D printing, plastic extrusiin, circuit milling, laser cutting, routing, and CNC torch table.
- Power tool construction set. Students gain the ability to understand and design power tools, from 660 electrical motors and up in torque. Gear boxes vs no gear boxes, micro power cube, -and solar electric power sources. Construction set in FreeCAD. Different mechanisms and working heads will be considered.
- Tractor Design 101 - Design and construction of traction, agriculture, construction, and utility heavy machines.
- Power Electronics 101 - students gain an understanding of and design skill in Power supplies, inverters,converters, Hugh frequency generators, at the Power level of a few Watts to 200KW. Modularity is emphasized for stackability.
- Photovoltaic 101 - students gain a design and manufacturing capacity in thin film and crystalline solar panels. Semiconductor clean room technology will be integrated with community based Manufacturing techniques.
- Publicity, Media, and Brand 101 - public speaking, presnetations, graphics, video, sound, and animation. TV and media broadcasting. information architecture, understanding propaganda and media. Political ponerology 101.
- Regenerative Agriculture 101 - Open Source GIS and Site Planning, broadscale regenerative design according to the Regrarians TM platform. Polycultural ecological integration and city design, and multispeciew swarm breeding design.
- Hot Metal 101 - hot rolling, cold rolling, forming, forging, induction furnace application to the production of steel profiles and wire. Work in steel, aluminum, and copper.
- History and Time Binding. Treatment of world history from the perspective of power, general semantics viewpoint, economics, critically analyzing events through the viewpoint of social science and self-determination. Integration of Ecology and history for a ln understanding of how the material wod affects human history.
- Transcendence and evolution. Positive psychology of movement entrepreneurship. Personal and political transformation towards disruption. Superpowers and peak performance in theory and practice. Integrated humans. *OSPD and Broadscale Collaboration. The psychology of collaborative literacy, OSPD methodology. Collaboration tools And principles.
- Business and Management - business plan canvas, business planning, financial ratios. Cardinal rule of performance management. The Learning Organization. Viral replicability criteria.
- Movement Entrepreneurship
- Tool use training
- Tool use test/certification. Sign-off is required. This should be as practice materials under supervision of a certified user. Public Certification: applicable for reasons of absolute transparency. Test involves written evaluation form, including up to 3 pictures to document the results, uploaded to Trovebox in under 1MB resolution.
- CAD/CAM/CAE Literacy
- Power Electronics Literacy
- Mechanical Engineering Literacy
- General Numeracy and Physics
- Robotics and Automation Literacy
- Graphic Design Literacy
- Video Production Literacy
- Music Production Literacy - elective
- Logic and Digital Computing
- Artificial Intelligence, Logical, and Digital Computing
- Historical Literacy
- Economic Literacy
- Psychology, Human Evolution, and Peak Performance
We will invite feedback from open source developers on the things they would like to learn (practical and theoretical) if they were given unlimited access to a research and training facility with a candy-store of tools and experimental labs - for a 3 month period.
Study of Industry Standards
- By David - OSE College Project - see also OSE College Mission Documents
- Accreditation Primer
- Collaborative Note-taking
- STEAM Camp Curriculum
- OSE Curriculum
- 3 Month Immersion Curriculum.
- Curriculum Development
- Movement Entrepreneurship Curriculum
- Integrated Humans
- Professional Development