File:CNC Torch 1708 Motor interface.fcstd
CNC_Torch_1708_Motor_interface.fcstd (file size: 186 KB, MIME type: application/zip)
Warning: This file type may contain malicious code. By executing it, your system may be compromised.
- Oct 2 2019 - Need to fix version history. When a new file is uploaded, downloading goes only to the file below it. I verified it twice - the last file loads the previous file, and there's no way to download the latest file, until a new file is loaded above that. Does this fix itself? Will check tomorrow if the latest file updated to the correct file. Issue is persistent after checking on Oct 3.
- 11 Oct 2017 has nut catcher holes that are too deep.
- October 10 version is cleaned of underlying shapes to allow a boolean trimming
- 217k version has sketches. The ones after that are generated from the 217k file by removing sketches and adding a pocket to extend the nut catcher hole.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||01:55, 3 October 2019||(186 KB)||Marcin||Retry.|
|01:53, 3 October 2019||(186 KB)||Marcin||Deepened belt hole for 15 mm belt.|
|01:43, 3 October 2019||(159 KB)||Marcin||This is the 2016 original from Michel, for 6 mm belt, to be reworked for 15 mm belt.|
|01:41, 3 October 2019||(159 KB)||Marcin||This is the 2016 original from Michel, for 6 mm belt, to be reworked for 15 mm belt.|
|07:55, 11 October 2017||(61 KB)||Marcin||Updated rod hole from 0.9 to 1.0"|
|07:52, 11 October 2017||(65 KB)||Marcin|
|06:50, 11 October 2017||(81 KB)||Marcin||Version with nut cather bolt holes reaching beyond nut catcher.|
|21:53, 10 October 2017||(54 KB)||Marcin||Narrowed it down to make 2 fit on a Lulzbot Mini 6" print bed.|
|00:30, 7 October 2017||(217 KB)||Lex Berezhny||Widened belt hole from 5.08mm to 13mm to fit the double pulley.|
|02:41, 16 August 2017||(210 KB)||Polemidis|
- You cannot overwrite this file.