Nov 19, 2017
- OSEDev & OSEDev Workbench: worked mostly on FreeCAD side designing and implement the UI for PLM panel, screenshot of what I've got so far is below, the 'lock' status will be sync'ed in real time across all users.
Nov 13, 2017
Nov 12, 2017
- OSEDev & OSEDev Workbench: switch to using the channels Data Binding feature for keeping rooms sync'ed between client/server, this Data Binding feature will be especially nice for keeping things sync'ed for PLM
Nov 6, 2017
- OSEDev & OSEDev Workbench: very crude chat working, including creating rooms in osedev admin and then joining those rooms and sending messages inside FreeCAD
- helped User:Oliver setup osedev and osedev-workbench locally
Nov 5, 2017
- OSEDev fleshing out the chat administrative features
- OSEDev Workbench made a lot of progress in getting osedev server and the freecad osedev workbench communicating to each other
Nov 1, 2017
- researching LTSP - Linux Terminal Server Project and PiNet for possible use in raspberry pi based workshop documentation stations.
- re-organized personal wiki pages (inspired by User:Dorkmo)
Oct 25 - 31, 2017
Tractor Workshop 2017
Oct 22, 2017
- Made a lot of progress on OSEDev Workbench. Using websocket-client library without the QtNetwork stuff seems to work pretty well.
- Qt Designer is pretty nice, I have a Login dialog and the chat window done with Qt Designer and then integrated with Python.
Oct 21, 2017
- Really digging into Duniter over last couple of weeks and thinking about how it can work for OSE Coin. There are some issues with the currency related to growth. Started a thread on duniter forum to understand feasibility and options.
- Working on OSEDev Workbench:
- PySide does not expose QtWebSocket (unlike PyQt, which does have this). This will make it a bit harder to integrate the workbench with osedev.org. Will look into hacking the pure Python websocket-client implementation to accept the PySide QtNetwork ssl socket object.
- Will have to split up all of the tasks needed to get osedev and the workbench talking to each other into bite size chunks so I don't get overwhelmed.
Oct 14, 2017
Oct 12, 2017
Oct 11, 2017
- File:CNC Torch 1in carriage.fcstd File:CNC Torch 1in carriage metal plate.fcstd - Updated all holes to be R0.155".
Oct 10, 2017
- Dev Meeting
- File:CNC Torch 1in carriage.fcstd - Changed bearing grove from 1.3" to 1.36". Increased length of long side from 5.9" to 6.0". Moved bolt holes on each end by 0.1" towards the edge.
- File:CNC Torch 1in carriage metal plate.fcstd - Plate thickness changed to 0.25". Bolt holes resized to 0.155". Bolt holes moved closer to edge to match the plastic.
Oct 9, 2017
- File:GT2 double pulley.fcstd - recreated the pulley in FreeCAD Sketcher WB from provided dimensions
Worked some more on the GT2 double pulley trying to get the belt and teeth done. Josh helped me out a lot with answering questions, etc.
I think the main issue is that I was using FreeCAD 0.17 (daily build) and it's just too buggy. Going to continue later with 0.16 and see if it's a smoother experience.
Wrote a little bit of Python code for Michel to help him with his blender part exploder.
Oct 8, 2017
- File:GT2 double pulley.fcstd - double pulley with 20 teeth, mirrored from this single version: from https://grabcad.com/library/timing-pulley-gt2-20-teeth-5mm-bore-2/details?folder_id=2369004
Oct 6, 2017
- OSE Market
- OSEDev Kit
- OSEDev Workbench
- File:CNC Torch 1in carriage.fcstd
- File:CNC Torch 1708 Motor interface.fcstd