Nikolay Georgiev/OSE Work
- Managing and working on the OSE Microfunding Proposal. See Implementation details.
- Describing possible collaboration with Universities
- Make and organize interviews.
- Updating the Crash Course
- Add Team Culturing Surveys to the Wiki
- Answer the Contact Form.
- Prepare applications
- Learn CAD Design
- Learn Video Editing
- Learn Welding
- Learn Torching
- Presented OSE at
- Write the OKCon 2011 Application
- Create the Crowdmap (see Crowdmap Problem Statement) @ 26-28. April
- Updated the short and long surveys @ 24-25. April
- Transcribing the Interview with Geoff @ 24. April.
- Update the Full Survey to include the questions on Dedicated Project Visit and feedback for improvement of the project? @ 24. April
- Fixing bugs on http://opensourceecology.org. @ 20. April - 30 minutes
- Update http://opensourceecology.org before the TED Talk. @ 13. April - >7 hours
- True Fan, Platinium, since April 2011.
- Create the Crash Course from the Blog post. @ 17. Feb 2011
- True Fan, Gold, since December 2010.
- True Fan, Standard, since August 2010.
Inspiring Work :)