A person who is well-versed in the work of OSE and can communicate effectively regarding OSE's vision, mission, and critical path. We are developing OSE Ambassador Training to facilitate ambassadorship in the OSE community.
Critical points to understand are:
- OSE Vision, OSE Roadmap for the GVCS
- Distributive Enterprise. And related topics of Distributive vs Re-Distributive, Extreme Manufacturing, and Test-Driven Design, OSE Rapid Prototyping, and
- Collaborative Literacy
- Understanding how the Open Source Microfactory STEAM Camp - running in multiple locations at the same time - contributes to Open Source Product Development, along with Summer X and the OSE Incentive Challenge - for transitioning the economy from competitive to collaborative.
- Summer X - to begin running in multiple locations starting 2021
- OSE Incentive Challenge - running large-scale development to improve results over proprietary R&D
- Familiarity with the OSE Collaboration Protocol, and fluency in FreeCAD, wiki, and realtime-collaborative docs. Understanding open source licenses and NC - culminating in an understanding of the OSE License for Distributive Economics
- Familiarity with the Universal Axis, Universal Controller, Universal Rotor, and OSE's Construction Set Approach
- Familiarity with the OSE revenue model for scalability, which involves stakeholder support as opposed to 3rd party support to minimize conflict of interest.